Mission, Vision & Objectives
The Campbell Chamber of Commerce is a membership-focused organization. The mission of the Campbell Chamber of Commerce is to be the preeminent voice for promoting the community of Campbell in all of its aspects.
OUR FUNDAMENTAL OBJECTIVES
- Promote the development of an atmosphere in which the business community is allowed and encouraged to thrive.
- Advocate business member concerns to local, regional, state and national legislative and regulatory bodies.
- Promote those events and programs which will enhance the community and identity of Campbell.
- Be a focal point for fostering the cooperation between the city, our members, the community and the residents of Campbell.
FIVE CORE OPERATING VALUES
Our First Core Value is Marketing & Advertising:
We create business value through local branding opportunities
- Your business will be integrated into our Chamber website at www.CampbellChamber.net which receives over 120,000 real visitors per year
- Your company will be included in our printed membership directory
- Your company will have a member’s web page within our Chamber member website
- Your member’s page will link to your company website
- We will stream your posted events to our Chamber Facebook page
- We will post your special deals on our Chamber website
- We will include your special deals in our weekly Chamber E-newsletter
- You can post free job openings
- We will put your new member photo in the Campbell Express newspaper!
Our Second Core Value is Networking:
We create business value by providing exposure for your business through engagement opportunities
- Ribbon cutting ceremonies
- Chamber mixers
- Multi-Chamber mixers
- Power lunches
- Monthly networking luncheons
Our Third Core Value is Advocacy:
We represent you and educate you on valuable legislative oversight regarding
- Government Legislation
- Local City Council legislation
- By attending all city council meetings
Our Fourth Core Value is Education:
We create value by increasing your knowledge on important topics through
- Keynote Luncheon Speakers
- Business Seminars & Symposiums
- Educational Seminars
- Business Forums
Our Fifth Core Value is Community Involvement:
We create value by creating opportunities that allow you to give back to the community through
- Community Fundraisers
- Community Involvement
- Community Festivals
- Volunteer Opportunities