Shopping & Dining in Campbell
There are a number of plazas and shopping centers in Campbell offering a variety of restaurants, entertainment, service and restaurant options.
The chamber has created an excellent partnership with the Downtown Campbell Business Association (DCBA) where daily, weekly and monthly events keep the down town area buzzing with excitement. The DCBA is comprised of almost 100 downtown businesses, many of which are also Chamber Members.
The chamber supports hundreds of exceptional businesses in the manufacturing and service industries as well as retail businesses, dining locations and more throughout the local community including well-known restaurants such as Kyoto Palace in the Pruneyard Shopping Center AND Award winning Online Marketing Firm LMB Media Group.
Below are a list of Campbell’s shopping plazas and centers.
- Historic Downtown Campbell is comprised of the area along Campbell Avenue and adjoining streets between Bascom Avenue and Winchester Blvd.
- The Pruneyard Shopping Center is located on the corner of South Bascom Avenue and East Campbell Avenue.
- Campbell Plaza is located at Budd Avenue and Winchester Blvd.
- Hamilton Plaza is located on Hamilton and Bascom Avenues.
- Kirkwood Plaza is located on West Campbell Ave at San Tomas Aquino Road.
- San Tomas Plaza is located on San Tomas Aquino Road and Campbell Avenue.
- Westgate Mall is located at the crossroads of Saratoga, Campbell and Hamilton Avenues.
- Hamilton Square is located near the crossroads of San Tomas and Hamilton Avenue.